Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Obama Day!


I am FINALLY so proud to declare that I’m an American, that I live in a place that has finally done the right thing and not simply by electing an African American for President. But by electing a man who has all of the right political qualities that I admire – intellectually and street smart, politically savvy, not captured by the Beltway mentality – as well as the qualities of an outstanding human being – integrity, community focused, humble, and a loving, family, oriented man.

Oh Happy Day! I salute you, Mr. President and I can’t wait to see how you lead us into more history making moments!

Happy Obama Day!!!

2 comments:

marjukka said...

What a wonderful moment in history. Maybe I will become a citizen after all! Kirsten, I love all you cooking blog links.
Marj

Kirsten Lindquist said...

Hey You! I thought you might write!